Woodcademy
(08-22-2017, 05:38 PM)Chuck 80 Wrote: Thanks for the new episode Ralph great job on the video. You explained the process very well. Greatly appreciate all your effort.

Thanks Chuck! Be sure to sign up on my mailing list so you get word when new stuff is posted. 
And leaving a review on Amazon is ALWAYS appreciated and helps more folks find the show. 

I have some big name sponsors lined up to help pay for all this, so the more folks help spread the word about the show, the more likely it is to continue.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Pleasantly surprised that this was also available on my amazon prime UK subscription. Can I also request more hand tools. Looking forward to other episodes.
(08-23-2017, 12:14 PM)Guncutter Wrote: Pleasantly surprised that this was also available on my amazon prime UK subscription. Can I also request more hand tools. Looking forward to other episodes.

I tend to use power tools for gross cuts and "sweeten" with hand tools. I will include more hand tools and CNC projects along the way too. Glad you enjoyed it, tell all your friends!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.