Hazen, PA flea market today
No purchases, but a few worthwhile items if I needed/wanted them: 605 roundtop, really nice, except for hanghole and $100 price, Sargent #3 size at $25, and nice, but another plane I don't need, Stanley #45, at $35, decent shape, complete, except no blades and I already got three! Lots and lots of rusty, over priced saws, screwdrivers, etc., and half an anvil! How an anvil was broke like that, I have no idea! Maybe a new one, left outside to get rusty and then dropped from a ten story building!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I grew up in Brookville and still have family there, but I've never managed to make it to the Hazen Flea market.  The wife & I enjoy the flea market atmosphere, so hopefully one of these Sundays, we'll get there.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Bill, sad to say I've been going to this flea market since the late 70's and yesterday, it was about 9 booths of crafts and junk, available from Dollar type stores to every booth of typical flea market stuff. Years ago, the crafts and new junk were virtually non-existent.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com