Need advice on pricing
I'm getting ready to sell my Vicmarc Oval Device. Not sure what to ask for it as the market for it is pretty limited. It's in great condition as I haven't used it all that much. Not sure even the best way to sell this (CL is probably not the best choice).

Advice?
VH07V  
Never heard of it.  What does it do and look like?

O and move back to the 48 and Craig's list is better here.
Winkgrin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Here you go Arlin

https://vicmarc.com/files/VOD--Aug-10.pdf

http://www.timberbits.com/vicmarc-oval-t...evice.html
As for selling. Craigslist is not the right choice in any part of the country

I would put an add on the AAW forum and on some of the Facebook groups for turners

That's probably the best start.
I think most of the forums have a 'for sale' category. For sure, the turner's would have the most interest. You can also run adds in the AAW magazine. It is an interesting device, but rather spendy.

robo hippy
It looks like a headstock without the bed.  Just why does it cost so much?  This really makes sense for a person who has little room and can store it anywhere.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

No - it mounts to the headstock Arlin

It allows you to turn an Oval bowl
Ahhhh I see or oval picture frames