Jet 60" Parallel Clamp 2 pack Amazon $73.94
I know right! I still have most of my old Bessey's from the $10 deals back in 03-04. They're still my favorite. I hate that all the new clamps are so dang big.
-Marc

I do love k bodies size.

Camelcamelcamel amazon price tracker shows this 2 pack of 60"s to be the lowest price on their chart.

Out of stock now (or for now).

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Only price listed now is $299.99 plus shipping.
Sad
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
They are at $85 now
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
That's still a great deal, considering most places sell one for $80.
Sure is, I pulled the trigger and ordered two sets.
Down from $85 to $72.36.  I just canceled my order at $85 and reordered.  At that price I am cutting some down.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
(06-23-2017, 08:25 AM)CARYinWA Wrote: Down from $85 to $72.36.  I just canceled my order at $85 and reordered.  At that price I am cutting some down.

Awesome! Thank you for posting this I wouldn't have checked, I cancelled mine as well and reordered and added in a couple Bessey Tradesman 12" clamps for the difference
Smile
I've already ordered a couple but every time this thread pops back up I want to order more!
This is clearly a very good deal - less expensive than smaller clamps often by quite a lot.
All this by way of saying I am tempted
But
I don't remember the last time I needed a parallel clamp this large. For the few times I need to clamp a piece this wide, I have pipe clamps that work very well.
What are people using these 60" clamps for? Help me to justify adding to my clamp arsenal. Thanks