Delta 31-250 18x36 drum sander Fort Worth $350
18x36 drum sander. I jave had this machine for about 6 years. I bought it to make a couple big projects easier but now i just dont use it much anymore. 

It will come with some sand paper. I replaced the feed belt with a new one. The old belt tracked perfect but had part of its width removed and i wanted to have a full belt again... The new belt is finneky and i dont use it enough to warrant adjusting it. I have a new speed control ordered for it and i will also be putting in a reversing switch when i put the new speed control in. 

I am located north west of Fort Worth. It is available to look at but i wont do a final deal until the new speed control is installed. 

I can deliver for a fee depending on distance but im not delivering to the Dallas area if i can help it......

[Image: 20170608_133505_zpsrkjmwvjw.jpg]