Today was a very good day.
Picked this up threw a friend of mine. Haven't had any of these in a while. At Handworks all I had was 6pcs of 10" flat rasps. 10 years ago I had a 6 foot table of just rasps, putting myself out of business. Nice to have some again.

Slav

[Image: 56CC9B4D-1029-48A7-B019-E965CE0C297C_zpshlccblev.jpg]
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
A beautiful snag, indeed, Slav!

Hard to find those old files and rasps anymore. I haven't run into any in almost a year now.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Now that you have my attention.......more pics?
BontzSawWorks.net
Slav I remember running into your large stack of boxes at Berea, file and rasp paloooza.......
Big Grin
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Don't let the 14"ers out of the box.  Entire buildings could be accidentally chewed down.
Slav

Do you have any of the triangle saw sharping file?  If so I would like to buy (1) and one rasp.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.