Hitachi Stapler problem.
I have a Hitachi N5008AC2 stapler that was leaking air out the exhaust as soon as you attach the hose. I bought and installed the piston rebuild kit and it worked fine for a while. Maybe 5000 or so staples.
  Now it's doing it again.
Might it be the trigger? I'm not finding a trigger rebuild kit anywhere.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
do you oil it regularly at least before you use it?
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Here is a link to rebuild kit.  I am sure there are others. Linky

Larry
Larry
Usually thats from a sticking piston that needs oil.
-yes to a few drops of oil each session.

- just recently replaced O-rings in piston/cylinder assembly with that Hitachi kit. But it didn't have any o-rings for the trigger.

-It is doing now what it did before the rebuild. I can't help but thing it might be a problem with this particular stapler. This is the newest of the 3 we have. The other 2 have several hundred thousand staples through them with no issues.
(06-14-2017, 12:13 PM)mission17 Wrote: -yes to a few drops of oil each session.

- just recently replaced O-rings in piston/cylinder assembly with that Hitachi kit. But it didn't have any o-rings for the trigger.

-It is doing now what it did before the rebuild. I can't help but thing it might be a problem with this particular stapler. This is the newest of the 3 we have. The other 2 have several hundred thousand staples through them with no issues.

I have had very good luck with hitachi nail guns as well. What is your operating pressure(assuming 100psi). Wonder if the spring is a little weak.
Have the same gun with the same problem.
Started doing it in cold weather then went to the same thing of just blowing air out the trigger.
Tore it apart same as you
Worked for maybe 1000 staples then started again
If you figure it out please post the fix
Loved the gun when it worked, nothing holds like those staples
Rusty
Poppa's Woodworks