Design - Buster Steps
(07-23-2017, 07:28 AM)Herebrooks Wrote: Perhaps this is what you are referring to: “Make every product better than it’s ever been done before. Make the parts you cannot see as well as the parts you can see. Use only the best materials, even for the most everyday items. Give the same attention to the smallest detail as you do to the largest. Design every item you make to last forever.”

— Shaker Philosophy on Furniture Making

Yup! It's a mantra that has found other adherents, too. I'm too verbose, anyway. 

Do I see another 'Design' topic in the offing?
I've been outed. Photobucket sent me my warning shot to upgrade for using their service in 3rd party postings. Trouble, however. When I clicked the 'upgrade' link, the page crashed.... So:::::

Warning! Warning! WARNING! !WARNING! .....

All my Photobucket links will disappear shortly. Mutt will turn into a tiny mountain icon..... He's been everything else. Oh, yah! He's thrilled to hear this ..... Told me so.