Collapsable Saw horse
(06-21-2017, 09:48 AM)JDuke Wrote: ... as a bonus they have the hook on both ends for 2x4 that paired with plywood makes a nice sized and good height driveway work surface.

Duke

I know I am repeating myself, but for me the 2x4 hooks are a big plus.  Not a bonus, but a must have !
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
I built a pair of wooden sawhorses 47 years ago when we moved into our house and used metal sawhorse brackets to attach the legs held in place with two-headed nails to remove the legs if needed.

Needless to say after all these years I have never needed to remove the legs and the pair of horses are stacked, set aside and ready to use when needed.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

I use these from Home depot. More expensive, but way more versatile. Folds up about as small as others too.

[Image: 85f337cd-6548-4bcf-8772-90dd7348fecb_1000.jpg]
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry