AAW Symposium, Kansas City
Robo,

I understand that when the symposium sessions are going on, the trade show floor is empty, so I will be very sure to drop by and we can get some photos for Social Media Use!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(06-18-2017, 12:03 PM)robo hippy Wrote: I will be in my own booth, selling my robo rests, and I have the first production models of a new product. Couldn't get the production run started yet though. I will see you there. I leave tomorrow morning. I have family in St. Joe, just north so will stop in and visit with my almost 95 year old dad who still goes into work every day, and some siblings. 

robo hippy

Say HI to your Dad from me buddy and I have been doing my part in helping you sell the rests since I like mine.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'll be there too. I don't remember what the booth number is but I'll be working in the Advanced Lathe Tools booth. Hope to see you all there.
I had really hoped to be there with y'all tonight and enjoying Raffin's Thursday evening presentation.
Sigh

I really hope that all of you there have a great an successful time and a safe trip home.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.