Yet Another Woodworking Plans Scam?
Received this today from "Woodworker's Journal - Reynold.Z" :

Best offer!

Тіmе lіmited οffеr Bіggеst Discօuոt Speϲial for уou.

Ιnstаոt  аcϲеѕs tо the arϲհive օf ovеr 14ˏ000 imprօvedˏ tested and hіgհ quаlitу woodworkers рlans aոd рroϳесtѕˌ whicհ іs gеttіng mаssive everyday continually іs hеrе!

Fսrtհermоre we οffer fоr frее аn inϲrеdiblе hіghly valսed bonuѕ pаckaցе iոϲludіng huոdreds օf sհed рlaոѕˌ rеѕοurсеsˏ toοlsˌ bοoksˌ rеfеreոϲeѕˏ ѕоftwareѕ аnd ԝօodԝοrkiոg guidе aոd mսch mοre...

Α mаn'ѕ lіfеtimе iѕ nevеr еnօugհ tο gatհer tօgether ѕuch an enormοus аmount οf mаrvеlοus wօοdworker plans аnd рroјеϲtѕ.

Fοr уour entire lіfe you are never going tо nееd аny օtհеr plаո ѕource еver!

Dо not miѕѕ tհe οppօrtunity of grabbіng tհiѕ οutstaոding аrcհіvе  spеciаl fօr youˏ at tհe Веѕt Offer everˌ fօr a limitеd time оnly!

http://zouline.com/pageq.php?id=xwtf8b4x7x

Simply Gօ tο the above lіոk tօ հave аdditionаl infοrmatioո.

Anyone else get this?

I did not. I'm pretty sure I'd delete it quickly.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
James Walker, the new Ted's Woodworking Plans scam face.

Same scam, different name.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
The wording in the scam looks a lot like it was generated by someone who doesn't speak English as their primary language.  Perhaps a Chinese scam?  I wouldn't touch it.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I see comments for Woodprix on my YT channel all the time. I report every single one.of them. I even see scams about treating kidney stones. I report those as well. Irritating.
Ray
Yeah, Fred. It got gone pronto.
Maybe the Chinese are pirating and selling Ted's Woodworking!?    Wouldn't that be funny?
Kidney stone ones are hard to get past.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I will admit that this stuff is annoying.  But is it a scam?

In order to be a "scam" it would have to cheat someone or misrepresent itself.

Does he not deliver on the plans he sells?

I see on line vendors selling photos of the moon taken by the Apollo astronauts. Nothing illegal or scam-worthy about that.

Except you can get the images for free from the government.  You only need to have a vendor print it for you.  The cost for printing images from the government archives is very modest.

So is the vendor entitled to some money for accessing and marketing?  Probably all of these plans are open access, and if you know where to find them you can probably get them for free.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I know about kidney stones first hand.
Only those who have had them will fully understand

https://youtu.be/5b7SoS6pjJw
Ray