Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

Sorry, just couldn't resist
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(07-07-2017, 04:00 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: I liked "back when we had hair" in the intro of the grown up version.  I'm not bald, and it's not thinning much, but my hair sure isn't what it was.

And, yeah, the grown ups, singers and audience both, were having a great time when that little video was filmed (if that's the right word).
Hi Bill;

MMmmm, well no thin hair here.. but it sure is grey...

I noticed that there were a whole lotta other folks who had made a YouTube of that song....

The problem with playing an oldies station in the shop is that they play '80's and "90's songs now... our music is well and truly gone... every now and then I'll watch a PBS special of the oldies... I'm tempted to move my CD player and "library" out to the garage...
Skip

(07-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Skip J. Wrote: Snip...

The problem with playing an oldies station in the shop is that they play '80's and "90's songs now... our music is well and truly gone... every now and then I'll watch a PBS special of the oldies... I'm tempted to move my CD player and "library" out to the garage...

There are a few internet radio stations around that I play on iTunes, but you're right, any broadcast station that claims to play oldies sure doesn't play the oldies I remember.  There was one great station that we ran across last year in Scottsdale, KAZG, that didn't play anything newer than the Doobies.  That was great!
(07-12-2017, 08:51 PM)Bruce Haugen Wrote: There are a few internet radio stations around that I play on iTunes, but you're right, any broadcast station that claims to play oldies sure doesn't play the oldies I remember.  There was one great station that we ran across last year in Scottsdale, KAZG, that didn't play anything newer than the Doobies.  That was great!

Interesting... up until a few years ago there was always at least one station that plays my parents music from the WW 2 era.... don't hear them now...
Skip

We have an oldies station here in Sag Harbor. I think the seventies is as new as they get. They even have jingles.
The station is WLNG 92.1    http://www.wlng.com/index.cfm?ref=10100

You can stream it live if you have the right player if not hit the webcam and that works on my iPad.

Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Excellent! Thanks Jim, I'll give it a try.....
Skip