Finished Project - QSWO Mission Style Media Cabinet

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Beautiful work!
"Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle."
If you finished that in just four months then you did not make enough mistakes. Sharp work.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(06-22-2017, 05:22 PM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: If you finished that in just four months then you did not make enough mistakes. Sharp work.

I can assure you, it almost got the best of me.  I didn't mention size, the top is around 54" wide.  Needed to fit a certain TV size.

What made it so challenging was that I had never done this style or project before.  Basically my first cabinet carcass, my first time to make inset drawers on slides.  

I basically drew out what I wanted it to look like, and dimensions on graph paper, and started making parts.  Crazy it came together.
Well done buddy!!

Just wondering tho did the stain cover up the ray flecks?  I have a few banks that are fantastic with ray flecks but and wanting to stain it with expresso that matches my daughters house but do not want to cover up the ray fleck.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.