Pulling Sprinkler Water Line Through Corrugated Drain Pipe
Does your sprinkler pipe have curve in it from being coiled? Maybe heat/torch the last foot or so to straighten it, fix a tennis ball on the end....that ought to do it.
Float the ball ... Ingenious!
Ray
Whether it be a pipe or extension cord or rope, they get hug up on something every time you try and drag or run them along. I remember pulling my extension cord across the yard and it hung up on the corner of a sidewalk and no matter all my shaking and flipping the cord, it would not come loose.

I remember thinking if I were depending on that cord to hang up to save my life from falling off a roof or whatever, it wouldn't happen.  
Smirk
(06-19-2017, 08:52 PM)daddo Wrote: Whether it be a pipe or extension cord or rope, they get hug up on something every time you try and drag or run them along. I remember pulling my extension cord across the yard and it hung up on the corner of a sidewalk and no matter all my shaking and flipping the cord, it would not come loose.

I remember thinking if I were depending on that cord to hang up to save my life from falling off a roof or whatever, it wouldn't happen.  
Smirk

Yup. Rule also applies to ratcheting straps or bungees. I have holes in the sides of my trailer that the hooks won't go into, but when I'm pulling them off a load to unload it, they'll get caught on the tiniest little protrusion....
Could you blow a plastic streamer through?

(See my solution for lint buildup in the dryer vent thread...
Laugh )
(06-20-2017, 09:35 PM)JosephP Wrote: Could you blow a plastic streamer through?

(See my solution for lint buildup in the dryer vent thread...
Laugh )

I don't know, its about 40' overall length. the golf or tennis ball + fish tape is probably what I'll do. other higher priority stuff keeps cycling in though.
I'd bet the leaf blower would blow a wiffle ball with a string. I know the big compressor would. Mason string may be the cheapest/easiest to find. I don't like it too much for pulling because it has some stretch...but you don't likely have a bunch of old sections of zing-it (tree climbing throwline) lying around.
The tennis ball worked like a champ. I finally had a bit of time yesterday. I used one of the dog's chew toys. He won't care that there's a hole in it, the ball will get to chewed up sooner or later anyway. I stuck that on the end of the sprinkler pipe and it went right through.
I hope you used the right color of ball.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(07-21-2017, 05:58 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I hope you used the right color of ball.
Winkgrin

It's red.  Is that the right color?