Possible group buy of LED strip lighting ohio area
hello all.  

A friend of mine is looking at buying a bunch of LED strip lights directly from china for his business..  I'm going to need a dozen or so for a project i have coming up, and thought some ohio woodnetters might be interested.  Ben has bought from them previously (he owns a craft/flea mall so uses a lot of lights.)  I will copy his post about it below.  If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM, and we will work out the details.  He has prices posted based on the amount/size purchased, but we are thinking we might be able to get a smidge cheaper (few dollars less per fixture, if we get another 100 units or so.)  

I get to toledo, cambridge, and cincinnati regularly, and i'd be happy to bring with me, or pickup would be in 43113 about 40 minutes south of columbus.  I can store your lights for a month or two too.  He would need payment at time of order.

anyways here's his post:
"
Hi everyone!
I wanted to test the waters on this, as I'm upgrading my lighting at my business, and thought others might be needing to upgrade their lighting and would like to get in on extremely cheap lighting from the factory.
I am buying LED lights straight from the factory in China, and its much cheaper than buying from a retailer here in the states. I've bought similar lighting from this manufacturer, and its been pretty good to me. I've sold my excess before to people, and they've been extremely happy with them.
PRICING:
8ft LED Lights:
1 Light: $30.00
2-9 Lights: $27.50/ea
10+ Lights: $25.00/ea

4ft LED Lights:
1 Light: $17.50
2-9 Lights: $15.00/ea
10+ Lights: $12.50/ea

Technical Specs:
4ft Lights are 2,600 lumens and 28 watt power consumption
8ft Lights are 5,500 lumens and 60 watt power consumption

UL Rated, CE
I will be buying these all in cool white (the picture(s) of what I've actually installed are warm white without the covers - this batch I'm getting to match my current T-12's at my business).
INSTALLATION:
Each light comes with an installation kit consisting of a 3-prong power cord that needs spliced into either an outlet or directly wired. The kits include mounting brackets as well for installation into ceilings or drop ceilings.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED: Comment/PM me with size and quantity. When I get close to ordering from the factory, I'll contact you. Depending on quantity needed, I may request payment upfront prior to order, but I am going to be buying a fair bit for myself.
Thank you!

"
My Day Job
well, bye.
1 bump to see if anyone here is interested.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Thanks for the offer.. I wish this was posted a few months ago, as I already bought a lot of LED lights at higher prices..
Josh

I do not know much about them.  Are they like the long 4' fluorescent tubes?  I will need some of those in my shop or should say 6 four foot LED tubes that will hang in my shop
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.