Mesmerizing stop motion film of raw wood being shaved away layer-by-layer
I seldom get a chance to combine my two hobbies (photography and woodworking) together. However, every now and then I do see something that brings a smile to my face and this is one of them. Enjoy.

Video: mesmerizing stop motion film of raw wood being shaved away layer-by-layer
Wow I would call this Deja Vu, but I am certain I just saw this here last week, that post had 2 or 3 responses though.

Mine was along the lines of
Cool
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
My bad if I posted it twice. I did search the forum because I thought someone else may already have done so. Must have missed it. 
Sleep
Guess I missed it too.  This is the first I saw it.

Very cool stuff.  I would love to see how that was done.  I wouldn't want to do it though.
Cool as can be visually, but holy heck that's a mindblowing amount of work. Hundreds of hours I imagine... woof!

Thanks for sharing, missed the other link too!

Best,
Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem