Parts for Central Machinery 40643 Sander
Hi
I'm in need of a part for a Central Machinery 40643 Sander.  Any ideas where I might find this gauge?  Attached is a photo.
Harbor Freight had nothing.
Thanks in advance
how about here (link)

HTH 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Nice resource website Joe!
Harborfreight has the pdf on their site but i dont know what part he needs... Might look to older grizzly models for the part or possibly new as sometimes parts will fit or can be made to work.
What part do you need??

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
Well he said gauge I concluded the only gauge in the parts was the miter gauge. 

IMO I think I would just make one to fit, but that is just me.

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

(07-02-2017, 10:55 AM)JGrout Wrote: Well he said gauge I concluded the only gauge in the parts was the miter gauge. 

IMO I think I would just make one to fit, but that is just me.

Joe

If thats the part he needs I can send him a pic.  It is a plastic piece of garbage. The sander is OK and has suited my needs for about 20 years. i do not use it more than 30 times a year.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!