TTS Tooltechnic Systems to buy Sawstop
http://toolguyd.com/sawstop-to-be-acquir...t-company/

Let the outrage begin?  Or let the indifference begin?

Will the price of green paint go up?  Will they make a large enough Systainer?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Does that indicate higher pricing for the Saw Stop products in the future?
Gotta learn it sometime, so take your time, enjoy, and make sawdust...
Archie
Interesting time ahead. This will be an emotional issue for some Festool owners who hate SawStop, if Festool adopts the finger-saving technology.

Simon
Well, at least it's not the same outfit that bought Delta.
In...
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yeah in

I bet Gass is gonna be a personal injury Lawyer. I can see it now. Injured on a TS, call 1 800 gas bagg. I can't save your finger, but I can get ya a boatload of CA$H
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(06-26-2017, 01:41 PM)Arch_E Wrote: Does that indicate higher pricing for the Saw Stop products in the future?

Yeah, that green paint is really expensive
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(06-26-2017, 09:44 PM)Steve N Wrote: Yeah in

I bet Gass is gonna be a personal injury Lawyer. I can see it now. Injured on a TS, call 1 800 gas bagg. I can't save your finger, but I can get ya a boatload of CA$H

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I have a feeling prices will be close to the same but the saw may have a larger international presence. I'm curious if they somehow find a way to add attachments to make it work with their other tools?
Two of the most loved and hated tool companies under one roof, this will be interesting....  Get ready for bi annual sawstop price increases and a version with a green stripe that raises the price 70%.  Kind of like the cost of adding stripes to a Ferrari...