Planes and a vise
A few items I would like to sell. All prices include shipping CONUS except for the vise. Paypal fee free ok. Please pm me with your address and I will send you my email.

1. Stanley 55 it’s good shape but missing a few cutters and the beading stop. $350.00 Shipped

2. Newer Stanley block plane , made in England

3.  Older Stanley 220 block plane, some light pitting on the sole $35.00 Shipped

1. Unknown Squirrel tail plane, it has a small chip out of the mouth. $35.00 Shipped
  2. Desmond Stepman  W7 quick release vise, some rust but will clean up nice. $95.00 PLUS SHIPPING. This vise is heavy so shipping will be expensive or you can pick it up.(I’m in central Ohio)

That is a really nice vise!
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.