Any Interest in 8' Wetzler Bar Clamps?
No Pictures yet, but can send easier via email than posting here.

These would clearly be for local pickup only, with a possibility of meeting somewhere mutually convenient.  Location is Windham County, CT roughly two hours from Boston, three hours from NYC, and an hour from either Worcester, Hartford, or Providence.  I am on the road a lot and could throw them in the truck if it wasn't too out of the way.

Six total, overall length 102" on the bar, plus the crank.  These will clamp a full 8'.  There is surface rust that comes off easily with a cup wheel in an angle grinder. There are no apologies that I have found save for the rust.  Flexible on price, was thinking 100 each as they sit, 120 each if I clean them up.  500 for the full set of six as they are, picked up here at the shop in CT.  Open to interesting trades.  

Please PM with interest and pass along your email if you'd like photos, and please be patient.  I am in the midst of a tricky reno that is taking up a lot of my free time on top of normal work time.

regards,
jan
I would be all over these, because I think the price is right, and these are hard to find. But I'm in the middle of preparing to move across countries, getting rid of tons of stuff, and my wife would kill me if I came home with more clamps ...
These are awesome clamps.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-11-2017, 03:59 PM)Admiral Wrote: These are awesome clamps.
I agree...I think I still have about six of them, mostly 12"..also have a couple of the edge clamp attachments for them. None better IMO.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

giving these a bump for the weekend, again open to offers, trades etc.