..SOLD>>Wednesday Blue Light Special.. Checkering set
Here we have the three piece Dem-Bart Checkering set currently sold by Woodcraft for nearly $60.00...It has two individual checkering files that allow you to checker with about 16lines per inch and about 12 lines per inch, with one "straight line" tool that starts the initial "groove" that the other files follow...I am not a "checkering guru" so I can't answer any questions about the subject. But I presume you can find more about the subject on YouTube...They are ready to go to work.The only apology is the staining on the handles, but that is easily corrected with a little paint...I am selling this set to woodnetters for $15.00 plus $6.45 flat rate priority shipping. If you have ever wanted to ty your hand at checkering, here is you chance. Selling to the first woodnetter who can complete the transaction quickly with Paypal.. USA srale only..sorry..

This is my second posting using Flickr and I hope it works ok because I have fired Photobucket.
Big Grin

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4236/35749...fecc_b.jpg
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I will take 'em!
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
[Image: 35749066601_a61605fecc_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(07-12-2017, 03:19 PM)Admiral Wrote: [Image: 35749066601_a61605fecc_b.jpg]
Thanks Rich...I will have to keep working with Flickr, but I think I will eventually get there.
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack:  In Flickr, to post individual pictures, go to "Photostream" under "You" and then click on a picture you want to post.  It opens up the picture in a new screen, then look at the lower right hand corner, and click the "v" logo, which is the download button, it opens up a sub menu, and choose "view all sizes".  It usually opens the "large" size, then right click on the photo displayed, and choose "copy image address", then choose the picture icon on woodnet, paste into the URL box, and bingo, Bob's your uncle.

[Image: 35803638805_e793d78afb_b.jpg]

Now, if you have multiple pictures, go to Photostream, from the menu choose "Albums", then "New Album" and then just drag and drop the pics displayed below into the album.  Name the album in the box to the left where "new album" appears, deleting New Album and replacing it with your new name, then click save.  Then go back to Photostream, choose Albums, then click on the Album you created, then copy the address from your browser, and choose the "insert a link" box on Woodnet, paste and again, Bingo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...6117532416

It sounds complicated, but once you get down the steps, its pretty foolproof.  Personally, I'm going with the Album alternative and the direct link, its just easier to drag and drop into the album and to post the link than to go through the first process I described for multiple pictures.  And there is no rule about just putting one picture in an album!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thanks again Rich..I'm going to keep trying but right now it seems to have forgotten my password.
Upset My Mac is pretty old and my browser outdated and that has been giving me lots of trouble in itself..Maybe next week I can get to the Apple store and buy a new computer..I have been putting it off for months because of the heavy traffic getting there, but the frustration is starting to get to me...

Get off my lawn !
Upset