FS: Delta 12" Disc Sander
As a result of a new acquisition this machine is now excess to me.  3/4 HP 3 Phase motor (badged Delta Double Duty) currently wired for 220 volt.  It is the quietest and smoothest running motor I have.  12" disc.  Tilting table and tilt mechanisms/clamps are all in excellent condition.  Welded Delta stand.  Shop made adapter and port for dust collection.  I have a few discs I can include.  The machine was completely disassembled, cleaned, painted and new motor bearings when I got it and has seen only limited use since then.  It is currently  powered through a VFD which is not included but is pretty reasonable to buy for this HP motor.  It sits on a shop made mobile base that I will include.  I can get additional pictures if desired.  With the current photo bucket disaster and my inability to post pictures here - I can send photos to you if interested

Looking to get $300 but would entertain reasonable offers.  I can assist with delivery in the Winston Salem, NC region.

Thanks
Rick

Rick

That's nice and reasonable
That's a sexy beast right there!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Thanis guys - I forgot to mention with the vfd the disc can spin in either direction.  Nice feature for certain types of work

Rick
Rick

Dang! I wish you were closer to Atlanta. I've been looking for a sander like this and I already have a VFD. Any plans on coming close to Atlanta anytime soon?
(07-19-2017, 07:40 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: Dang! I wish you were closer to Atlanta. I've been looking for a sander like this and I already have a VFD. Any plans on coming close to Atlanta anytime soon?

Actually I am Frank - that is where I am picking up my new machine.  I sent you a PM
Rick

Sold - pending payment
Rick

It’s got a 1725 motor, table adjust to 45 degrees. They were designed for metal or wood. If you put a vfd on it you can slow it down to a crawl if your doing very small work. This is a very good machine at a good price. Made that for many years, you can get parts easily or find a single phase motor to put on it.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.