Posting Photos
Let's see if I have this figured out.

Nope. Apparently I need to figure out how to resize them.

Looks like this works. Its a PITA with my photo software, but it does seem to work. Thanks Bandit!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
OK, I'll try too.

Attached Files Image(s)

Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Been using Windows Live Photo Gallery ( I think that is it's name)  on my Windows 7

There is a tab that says "Properties"  ,   I click on it, than click on "resize"....a window pops up and ask what size, and whether I want to "save" the Huge picture....I have the resize set at 640 pix....I think the other dimension would be 480?   When it has been resized, I then delete the 3.5meg sized one...saves room in memory...

When I upload off the camera ( or the Boss' phone)  it will ask what "file" name I want on that batch of photos...that is how I set up an album.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
my turn...

as I recently fired photobucket as well....

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
testing...

Same photo link from Flickr but using the "Insert and image" button and its re-size.
800, 640, 480, 320 and 100 for width setting.  Easy peasy.

[Image: 34094620683_e7c41ef2db_b.jpg]
[Image: 34094620683_e7c41ef2db_b.jpg]
[Image: 34094620683_e7c41ef2db_b.jpg][Image: 34094620683_e7c41ef2db_b.jpg]
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Thanks for all the good advice very timely for me as trying to post some old tools to the forum! I have long admired the quality and volume of many who post here The Admiral is crazy good with his detailed photos. I will give it a try!
Cool
Smile
Yes
I've had good luck with ImgBB. It allows you to pick a size. Also is free.
Easy Thumbnail is my preference if I need to resize
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

What irritated me about Photobucket is that at least for me, I did not receive any advance notice that this was to happen. I switched to Postimage based on some other recommendations.