Posting Photos
Apparently, with my 61 images on the bucket, I must be chump change. The dog still stares from my last 'Design' post. I moved the thread up to see if activity might trigger hate mail. Feel free to grumble there. 

BTW, none of the 61 are originals. Actually, one thing I have learned is to park all my important (family) images in one place and never move them. It gets dicey when moving to newer drives, but SDD is the only real innovation in the past 15 years. Permanent memory is sewage cheap. Those who bought 'dirt' recently know why I modify the adage.
looks now like photobucket is holding my pictures hostage in a way familiar to all who have had to deal with bureaucracy.  It SUPPOSEDLY lets you download. But...."hmmm looks like something didn't click, try again now".  Or...it just hangs.  The bandwidth is obviously choked to nothing.
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

(07-18-2017, 05:40 PM)bandit571 Wrote: And why would you NEED the hosting service, in the first place?

I go right to the bottom of this page, click on "New Attachment" button that says Browse.   Then after selecting a photo from my computer's  store of pictures, I hit "Add attachment"  then move that into the  post.

By hitting "insert into post"  button.

Thank you Sir. I had heard there was a way to circumvent the host sites, just didn't know how to do it. Very well timed, and instructive. My overly long Gent saw.....

Time spent was well under just opening Photo Bucket, sweet

Bandit can you pick more than one at a time?

Attached Files Image(s)

Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Trying to group them up......

OK learning, got this

The file you attached is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 1000 kilobytes. Evidently the file I first added was ok, but adding additional attachments to the first made me top heavy. So unless you do a lot of finagaling just one pic at a time, but that was the same for PB.

Attached Files Image(s)

GW
(07-21-2017, 08:39 PM)jgourlay Wrote: looks now like photobucket is holding my pictures hostage in a way familiar to all who have had to deal with bureaucracy.  It SUPPOSEDLY lets you download. But...."hmmm looks like something didn't click, try again now".  Or...it just hangs.  The bandwidth is obviously choked to nothing.

I have a lot there, but I have everything on disk, or media at home. I too can still post from PB, but I am against it on principle, support for those driven off. Does anyone know of a way to NUKE all of your photos from that place? I'm up for that, lest they use my work for some dark purpose, like making $$$$$ offa me
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

GW
I can add up to 5 photos per post...then I have to start the "next episode" and post another 5.     my resize is a 640 by 480....seems to work nicely that way.  
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Yeah most of mine are raw, so huge, and I let the site resize them. Only thing I have seen where this "new software" was any better then what we had before.

GW
(07-21-2017, 09:06 PM)Steve N Wrote: I have a lot there, but I have everything on disk, or media at home. I too can still post from PB, but I am against it on principle, support for those driven off. Does anyone know of a way to NUKE all of your photos from that place? I'm up for that, lest they use my work for some dark purpose, like making $$$$$ offa me
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh

If you have set up individual folders, like.......tools......do's.......cabinets.......
You can nuke folders 1 at a time.
Open that folder, then to the lower right, there is options there. Click delete
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks Steve. I'm of a mind that if there comes a day they will no longer allow me to mount my own pics, then they shouldn't have access to them anymore. Actually I should just browse through, to make sure all I have there is backed up, and just do it.

GW
I have windows 10 live photos not seeing the properties to resize any photo?