Posting Photos
Does this work?
Yes..
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Can you use an "edit"  task bar?    

Windows Live Photo Gallery......there is a tab that says "edit"    click on that.   Click on a photo(s) you want to edit.....look to the task bar.....right about where it says "Rotate.."  you will see "properties"   there will be a drop down menu,  the 2nd one down will say "resize"  click on that.   A window opens up in the photo,  you adjust what size you want, and click ok. 

It will also make a copy at the new size, while keeping the original.....I usually delete the original...save space in my files.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I've been outed. Photobucket sent me my warning shot to upgrade for using their service in 3rd party postings. Trouble, however. When I clicked the 'upgrade' link, the page crashed.... 

Here's what they say.... [I am adding periods where they forget to use them.....]:::::

Why Photobucket?

Photobucket is the global destination for linking and 3rd party hosting. In Photobucket’s 14-year history, the Company amassed over 100 million registered users, over 15 billion images stored, 2 million daily uploads and 10 billion photos accessed monthly.
Easy to Use – Upload a photo from any device and copy the embed code with one click to host a photo with no development or technical knowledge required
Competitive, fixed pricing Offers the only unlimited 3rd party hosting plan (Commercial and Personal Use)

:: So, say goodbye to Mutt's mug. I am trying to delete everything from my account.. I really think the users is fewer, now. Add me to the exit list.
So using a canon camera what is size for woodnet post of attachments s m l?
(07-30-2017, 06:11 PM)Jack in omaha Wrote: So using a canon camera what is size for woodnet post of attachments s m l?

100Kbytes as I understand things.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I keep all my photos on my iPad and used to upload individual pictures that I wanted to post manually to Photobucket. I just downloaded the Flickr app and it wants to upload all my photos. Is there a way to only upload individual pictures to Flickr? Is there some other program that will allow only uploading of specific pictures? Thanks, Tom
(07-18-2017, 06:07 PM)Admiral Wrote: Mike:  the answer is Flick....

+1

I've got two Flickr accounts, can store up to 2 TB of photos. Probably never get there in my lifetime.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
(08-07-2017, 09:02 PM)Tom Wiarda Wrote: I keep all my photos on my iPad and used to upload individual pictures that I wanted to post manually to Photobucket. I just downloaded the Flickr app and it wants to upload all my photos. Is there a way to only upload individual pictures to Flickr? Is there some other program that will allow only uploading of specific pictures? Thanks, Tom

Don't know about the Flickr app, but if instead you use the web page, you can drag and drop, create albums, set permissions, etc.

As with many web pages, the page as it appears on a mobile device (tablet) vs. a PC may be different and have different features enabled. YMMV.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin