LN #140 to the Rescue
I"m installing some frame panels in my bathroom across a tiled knee wall that supports a tub, and I have to hide the screws which affix the panels to the tile, so I need a rabbeted molding that extends down 3/4" to hide the screws at the top.  Ok, dado blade comes out, but depth is about a 32nd off, 160 linear inches of the molding, and the #140 was the tool for the job.  I love it when everything comes together.

I bought it to raise panels in some small boxes I was making, and used it for larger panels, which is does well.  But it worked well for me this afternoon......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Quite the coincidence...   I found this picture from exactly 3 years ago in my files.   I had used my LN #140 to help with an urgent repair to some window trim rot.   It did a very serviceable job of milling some rabbets and grooves
Smile

Chris
Afraid mine would be a bit large..

1.25".....skewed iron shoulder plane...

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Great story. That #140 is a handy plane to have.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com