little help please (mods)
Sad 
This is the original Angus. Can a mod pm me please I can't log in under my normal account.
I "reported" your post to make sure that one of the mods sees it.

I hope that they get it sorted out for you soon. I always enjoy your contributions.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
There could be a few reasons;

1. You weren't given the code word.

2. They don't like you.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Email sent...
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Thank you guys. I guess the check for the super secret code word bounced.
Here is to seeing you back in your old skin again soon.
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mods are like that, ya know. They'll promise anything during the election campaign, but once elected, they forget who you are. I even ahd 13 dead relatives vote for the last one...
The only tool I have is a lathe.  Everything else is an accessory.
(07-23-2017, 07:13 AM)Grey Mountain Wrote: Mods are like that, ya know.  They'll promise anything during the election campaign, but once elected, they forget who you are.  I even ahd 13 dead relatives vote for the last one...

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.