Is it just me....?
...or is this site super slow responding today
Confused  I knew I should have left the Photobucket sleeping dog alone! 
No
Wow.  The posting functions are still basically unusable.  Also tried to read the S&S postings and no joy there.  Surely hope the admin people are aware of the problem.  Its the only website that I am having any problems with.  Sometimes it feels like there's nobody home here.
I had to shut down and go do something useful a couple days ago due to net drag. If Woodnet was slow, everything else was too. The last time this happened it was because hackers got around to using our govmt's own tools. This time, I assumed it was us losing basic net services resulting from the repeal. Right now, you guys are pretty speedy.
Whoever got to twisting the knobs and fixing everything...thank you!
Yes
It's just you.

carl
I didn't notice much yesterday, but about half the time I try to post something, I end up typing way faster than the text shows up on the screen.  I'm not a super fast typer, so it's not me.  It's irritating to have to wait 5-10 sec for the text I've typed to show up on the screen.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Sun flares. Sun spots or the ruskies.
Laugh
(07-24-2017, 08:14 PM)AHill Wrote: I didn't notice much yesterday, but about half the time I try to post something, I end up typing way faster than the text shows up on the screen.  I'm not a super fast typer, so it's not me.  It's irritating to have to wait 5-10 sec for the text I've typed to show up on the screen.

Quit bragging.
Wink
Mine was a bit slow yesterday. I simply unplugged the 'puter, cut off the plug & wired it for 220V. Now it runs twice the speed!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I'm slower every day and just running at idle on some others.