shopping for Evolution chop saw
Hello everybody, I shopping for evolution chop saw that cuts steel, but I have found 3 or 4 types of these machine but I have read about but still did not get any plenty of knowledge regarding these machine.
I am thinking for the evolution rage 2
And there is another that looks like the miter saw that is multipurpose
And there is a rage 3
So I am asking your help to find out which I should go for
Thank you I appreciate your help.

What type of metal, what thickness?

On your other post I put in a link for their blades, which clearly differ dependent on use. They also have links for the saws doing the same. I don't get the impression they have a "do it all tool" if they do that part was missed. The RPM values seemed different on what the blades would run best at, and the machines also were different. I think maybe if you did it all, they would be happy that you owned several of their machines.

I know a lot of people who cut varied metals with a much less expensive "chop saw" using solid blades, have you considered this, or are you absolutely sold that you need an Evolution? What I see most often is this for light work.

DeWalt D28710 14" chpper Some really sloooooo talkinggggg videos at lower end of page, before comments. Blades/discs are cheap, you just need to let the tool do the work, rushing this is not  
Cool

For cutting of most any metals, quickly, and SAFELY a metal cutting horizontal chop bandsaw, prices are all over the place, but this kind of saw.

[Image: bandsaw-horizontal-vertical-4x6-1.jpg]
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW