How do you store your Allen wrenches ?
Most are in the roll away tool cabinet.
I have the most used ones on the bench and the flip outs on the shelf in SAE and Metric.

http://imgur.com/aDPdKFE
I keep them on a magnetic bar mounted on a tool cabinet door.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Allen keeps mine.

Otherwise they're the jackknife set. Nothing worse than a bunch of loose things kicking around.
I have a set that I bought over 30 years ago in a vinyl/plastic roll.  Since then I have also picked up a set with the plastic holders that are most common anymore.  I much prefer the roll.  The only problem is, after 30+ years the roll is in pretty sad shape.

I should probably commission Yotie to sew up a canvas one.
Good ones are in the roll they came in, in my tool box.
Odds balls are stuck in a board on the lower wall cabinet along with oddball drill bits and such
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-06-2017, 07:47 AM)museumguy Wrote: Here ya go. I have several, long arm, short arm, standard, metric, whatever I need.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#hex-key-holders/=18tlr98

I swear I looked at McMaster for this and they were too expensive, but that's not too bad.  I have some T-handle allen wrenches that need a stand because the one they came with is too awkward.
I just keep mine in a coffee can.
In a box in the corner of the shop.  I pay a couple of spiders to watch over them.  They hide in the dust from the saw.  So far, working out great, none are gone.

Actually, in the original plastic holders.
How do you pay the spiders?

Do they get OT?

Holidays?

Uhoh
Lol..
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020