Type Studies for Planes Other than Stanley? (esp. Sandusky)

Has anybody done type-studies on old handplanes other than Stanleys?  For example, I seem to remember a Sargent type study somewhere, but I've misplaced the link.

I'm also curious about the two big makers of wooden handplanes, Ohio Tool Co. and Sandusky.  I know there's not much to go on for a wooden plane, but I've seen some variations in the way Sandusky marked its irons, and I'm curious about which marks are early and which are late. 

Anybody know of good sources?  Or anybody working on compiling type studies for these other planes?
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
  Re: Type Studies for Planes Other than Stanley? (esp. Sandusky) by Bibliophile 13 (Has anybody done typ...)
Google "Millers Falls Home Page" I thin they have type studies for MF planes. Other than Stanley, I'm not aware of other type studies.
Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
No Evaporust was used on these tools.
  Re: Type Studies for Planes Other than Stanley? (esp. Sandusky) by Bibliophile 13 (Has anybody done typ...)
Timetestedtools has one on Sargents.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
They also have at least a discussion on Unions
Blackhat
Common decency is as rare as common sense. I figure there was only a finite amount of both made and its getting shared out among too many folks.

Some info on Chaplin's here -

http://www.petermcbride.com/chaplin/