Pickings, from the world's longest yard sale
And, we only went a little ways....found a few items here and there...

$18 spent on these items.  Square is a Stanley No. 20......

Rehabbed a couple of the treasures..so far.   Saw a larger saw..
Winkgrin

When you have to back the tractor up to a saw, to hook onto the saw's driveshaft with the PTO
Big eek
Just a little chop saw ( didn't have the room in the van)
Walls of toys..er tools, at one store...
Uhoh

One of several...
Cool prices were a tad too high, for me ( called FRUGAL...not cheap
Winkgrin )

Maybe next year, we can go a day or two earlier, and start a bit sooner in the day....My son, grandson , and Granddaughter  all went along..Fun day, though.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Nice haul Bandit.

I avoid the junk ... er, collectibles stores. Broken (gravel in the rough) is priced higher than good rehab. Instead, almost wait in line at an end corner of the thrift store, among tile, toilets, and bath faucets, to dig through detritus for my gold.  Got a couple saws for the price of a 16 oz Coke. I am sure a replacement handle for the D12 will be a few more Cokes.
I was out there on Thursday and Saturday. Saw lots of woodworking stuff, but I have most of what I need so was being picky. Only picked up an old Chicago Rawhide mallet. The king with a cast iron head where you insert a roll of raw hide. I am going to refurbish it and put hard maple plugs in the ends. I did come across a long Bluegrass miter box saw in nice shape, but had already spent most of my budget on ammo and reloading stuff.
(08-07-2017, 09:47 AM)hbe mcc Wrote: Nice Best Gaming Mouse blog here, Bandit.

I avoid the junk ... er, collectibles stores. Broken (gravel in the rough) is priced higher than good. Instead, almost wait in line at an end corner of the thrift store, among tile, toilets, and bath faucets, to dig through detritus for my gold.  Got a couple saws for the price of a 16 oz Coke. I am sure a replacement handle for the D12 will be a few more Cokes.

Nice finds, I gotta start going to some of these yard sales.
Nice haul. My wife and I went Thursday thru Sat in Ohio and Kentucky. Came home with this. Got all of it for under $100.

[Image: WGOu83ZMOvUOEy5EQKtSWkbhe3HAuWyRPGdhGLS7...58-h635-no]
Le'me get this right......you can buy ammo at the yard sale?
(08-11-2017, 07:52 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Le'me get this right......you can buy ammo at the yard sale?

Why not?  I have, 9mm, .22 and .223 rounds, and that is in the People's Republic of N.J., not known to be firearms friendly!  Now, whether that is legal, I don't know. But I constantly remind flea vendors that the Red Rider BB guns are classified as firearms in NJ, and selling them can get them a jail sentence. God help them if it's a pistol BB gun, that will get you prison time. No chit.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Just about anything can be sold at a yard sale in Ohio.....well....maybe not the seller's wife/girlfriend..
Winkgrin 

The place had four long buildings....golf cart sales and service, a Grocery/deli/gas station,  a Sporting Goods store ( Guns & ammo) and an antique/auction barn. 

Just about anything...
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that