Looking for any turning tools you no longer need
I have two mini lathes left to give to the vets but no gouges, scrappers, or skews.  If you have any old ones and wish to donate we sure could use them.
Thanks

O and PM me for the address and I can help with shipping
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I might have a set of old Craftsman laying around somewhere if you would be interested in them.

Frank
PM sent to you and thank you Frank
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I would like to thank Hairy for the used turning tools he sent us.  We could still use skews, spindle gouges and bowl gouges tho.

We still need all these tools if you can spare them.  Thanks