Looking for any turning tools you no longer need

I have two mini lathes left to give to the vets but no gouges, scrappers, or skews.  If you have any old ones and wish to donate we sure could use them.
Thanks

O and PM me for the address and I can help with shipping
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.
  Re: Looking for any turning tools you no longer need by Arlin Eastman (I have two mini lath...)
I might have a set of old Craftsman laying around somewhere if you would be interested in them.

Frank
  Re: Looking for any turning tools you no longer need by Arlin Eastman (I have two mini lath...)
PM sent to you and thank you Frank

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.
I would like to thank Hairy for the used turning tools he sent us.  We could still use skews, spindle gouges and bowl gouges tho.