Help Identifying a Planer
Trying to help a customer with a Byrd head but no specs on this Steel City machine.  I'm sure somebody else must have offered the same machine at one time but can't find anything.  If you recognize is under a different brand name please advise.

http://steelcitytoolworks.com/index.php/...laner.html
Nothing from Grizzly?
Don
I checked the usual importers including Grizzly and nothing.
I was told Steel City were the exces from Delta using their contacts in China.
A man of foolish pursuits
Try www.nordis.ca . Nordis bought the steel city name and stock and parts. 877-724-8665 should still reach them. Steel City is still on facebook too.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Here is a link to the user manual. Maybe that will help.    Mark

http://steelcitytoolworks.com/media/wysi...ATED_3.pdf
Brian, I was trying to figure out a 6" Jointer head for what must have been a predecessor of a 6" Grizz. It was badged as a RAM, looked a lot like early Griz jointers, but I didn't want to just leap out there, maybe to find it didn't fit. I had the brain fart to contact Byrd Tool they have a tech corner for some standard fits, which mine was NOT. Tech support was able to take dimensions from me (they gave me a list of measurements to take) and it worked out very well.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks all for the help.  Here is my dilemma 

The customer owns the machine from Steel City and wants to buy a Byrd head from me.  Byrd has no info on that machine so I was hoping somebody could say it looks like X machine which may be on the list.

As far as measurements, I have a feeling that machine is unique to itself and a custom head is 4-6 months right now and not returnable.