Where do you buy triangle files?
  Re: Where do you buy triangle files? by Dayle1960 (I'm needing to sharp...)
I found a supplier for Bahco files. https://www.kennebecsaws.com/online-stor...-c24481399

Seems his prices a just about "right" for a high quality file, I just don't know how much shipping costs.
(08-13-2017, 07:31 AM)Dayle1960 Wrote: I'm needing to sharpen some Disston hand saws and am looking for a supplier on taper, slim taper, xslim taper, and xxslim taper triangle files.  Where do you fellows purchase them?  I've seen a few on ebay yet when I watch the final price get bid up to a ridiculous amount it makes me want to shake my head.  Amazon seems high for a single file.  My local saw shops don't carry them.  So I'm now down to the mercy of the interwebs and members on WWF to guide me to a place which sells files by the dozen for a decent price.

$3 or $4 seems about my price point but I'm sure some on here will say I need to go a bit higher if I want to get a quality file.

What say ya'll?

Hey buddy I know Slav had boxes and boxes of them he was selling not to long ago you might want to check with him and you can find him in S&S right now selling rules
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.
Maybe Slav has saw files occasionally, but doesn't seem to bring them to sales venues I have attended in recent years.  Maybe they are gone in 60 seconds, or something.  Lots of other files and rasps, though.