Samsung Mini-split?
I'm partial to the Fujitsu, some of that is familiarity but haven't seen many problems with them.  They have a sweep function that drives the blades in the discharge louvers to direct the air flow all about the room.  An air cleaner or even a small fan set in a "stale" corner and running a half hour or so twice a day would solve any issues.  There is a significant difference in quality between the low end units and the better brands like Fujitsu and Mitsubishi.  I would not place Samsung in the top tier based on my experience with a couple of their units wearing a different badge.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(08-18-2017, 07:09 PM)blackhat Wrote: I'm partial to the Fujitsu, some of that is familiarity but haven't seen many problems with them.  They have a sweep function that drives the blades in the discharge louvers to direct the air flow all about the room.  An air cleaner or even a small fan set in a "stale" corner and running a half hour or so twice a day would solve any issues.  There is a significant difference in quality between the low end units and the better brands like Fujitsu and Mitsubishi.  I would not place Samsung in the top tier based on my experience with a couple of their units wearing a different badge.
I have a similiar situation. A 21 x 50 foot lanai, with 3 walls of all windows.
Currently have an 18,000 btu wall unit, that works fine, except the last 8' or so on each end of the room needs a fan to blow the cold to it.
There is no way, a fan used "a half hour or so twice a day" would work. Unless we only use that part of the lanai twice a day.
A workshop is a rather different environment than a glass lanai.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.