PSI Woodcrafter pro extension bed bolts
Does anyone know exactly what the bolt size is for the bolts that attach the extension bed? I bought the extension a while ago and now that I am ready with a new stand to put on the extension, I can't find the bolts. The instruction sheet only lists M10x25. I know m10 is the diameter, but is 25 the length or the tpi? Whichever one it is, what would be the other?

The instructions also say hex head bolt, but then later say to use an Allen key. And the pennstate web sit is no help at all. Would be nice if the hardware had part numbers so I could order replacements. Any way, thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
M10x25  10 mm is the diameter and 25 mm is the length not including the head. Not sure what type of bolt to use hex or allen head.
Building My Dream Shop In North West Montana
It is a metric #10 with 25 threads per inch.  There are several places that carry them if you google it or maybe one of the guys here will find it for you.

Also Welcome to woodnet turning forum.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.