Picture frame and picture
This is a picture I took a couple years ago at Nevada Beach Lake Tahoe at sunset.  The picture of a picture doesn't turn out too well so it's not too sharp. My then boss who also does photography (I'm now retired) asked for a print and I gave one of my prints to her. I recently saw her as asked if she'd done anything with it and she said no, been too busy, so I said give it to me and I'll get it done.
So I got busy and mounted the print, cut the mat and built the frame.

The bit pattern is from MLCS and is one of my favorites.
The frame is made of alder stained pecan with three coats of semi-gloss lacquer.
I was going to make it out of cherry but it was too much red.
The alder with pecan stain gives it a nice warmth and mimics cherry.

[Image: 35910671884_ab1bfca5b4_c.jpg]
Nice job.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Agree, well done.
Terrific frame a very surreal scene. I've been ww for more than 30 years and always have been intimidated of making frames. I'll have to take the plunge sooner or latter.
Jim
Turned out nice!
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."