Lie Nielsen Boggs spokeshave, Powermatic tenoning jig, others
Have a few items for sale as I'm cleaning out the workshop and selling some tools to fund other tool purchases.  

First up is a Lie-Nielsen Boggs Spokeshave plane (BS-F).  This is the flat version.  Never used, taken out of the box to picture.  I got it in trade about a year ago and since I haven't put it to use yet, I figured someone else should be.  SOLD.  

Next up is a Powermatic Tenoning jig (looks like model # is 6284600).  I don't see anything wrong with this.  Came with the Powermatic 66 table saw I purchased but have never used it.  Not sure exactly how to price this as I don't see these come up that often.  Price dropped to $100 + shipping.

Next is a new Veritas large front vise (model 70G08.02).  I bought this with plans of putting it on the workbench I'm building but I've decided to go with a Record vise instead.  Lee Valley sells this for $96, SOLD.

Last up is a Powermatic Blade Guard/Anti-Kick Back taken off of my Powermatic 66.  I'm switching to a Shark Guard so this is not needed.  This is complete and the acrylic pieces are clear to view through.  SOLD.

Pictures can be viewed here (I hope I did this right):  https://flic.kr/s/aHsm3wrFAC

I'm located in Peoria, AZ for those who are interested locally and thanks for viewing!
Pictures work for me
PM sent for spokeshave
Shopeshave spoken for, everything else still available.
Quick bump/price drop.
pm sent for blade guard
Blade guard sold.
One last bump and price drop.
PM sent on vice
Vise sold.