Drawer Glides
Besides Rockler who carries a good variety of slides and hinges?
Jim
(08-29-2017, 04:14 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: Besides Rockler who carries a good variety of slides and hinges?

WoodWorker's Hardware and AH Turf both carry extensive lives of both. I'd post links but the mods. have changed things and I can't find that icon.

I could care less about all the emoji's; how about making the important stuff easy to use, or at least available.

John
CS Hardware is good too, more for hinges than slides though.

I think I just got a little stomach sick thinking about paying tickler prices for these things!
-Marc

(08-29-2017, 04:14 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: Besides Rockler who carries a good variety of slides and hinges?

Did you check Lee Valley?

I bought my last batch of slides off Amazon from some third party seller. The K&N slides seem to be as good as accuride and lower cost.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(08-29-2017, 05:39 PM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: CH Hardware is good too, more for hinges than slides though.

I think I just got a little stomach sick thinking about paying tickler prices for these things!

I never heard of "tickler prices" before. Please explain.

I ordered a couple of pairs of Blum Tandem 21" under slides for $30 @. I'm giving my kitchen a complete make over and don't want bottom basement pricing now. Compare to what I've already invested in this project. I got these from Cabinet Parts.com, I'll give you feed back on these 2 items. A lot more to get yet.
Jim
I've bought many from Lee Valley and found both price and quality to be great.
AH Turf

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

I've bought slides from Woodworker's Hardware and Lee Valley, and I can recommend both. If you catch one of Lee Valley's free shipping promotions, you can save serious money on shipping. Drawer slides are heavy.

P.S. A post on the Hand Tools board says Lee Valley's free shipping starts today.
Sorry is seems autocorrect changes Rockler to tickler. I meant I can't imagine paying Rockler prices.
-Marc

(08-30-2017, 07:29 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: Sorry is seems autocorrect changes Rockler to tickler. I meant I can't imagine paying Rockler prices.

I figured that was your interpretation. Just pulling your chain.
Smile

I agree with you, Rockler prices are ones I routinely avoid.
Jim