Harvey Relief Fund
Hey everyone I'm going to ask for some Help; one of the forums I'm on a guy put forth a challenge to us artist to make one of our turnings and sell it so the money can go to help those in need from hurricane Harvey. So I'm going to put up this piece and start an auction the highest bidder will get the piece and also be helping those in need. the guys name is Joshua Dean and he started this page Artists for Relief.

Note:

Please bid on Facebook my page or the one below.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ArtistsforRe...e_internal

Thank you for any help you might give for these people in need.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Good on you Bruce

We just sent $175 in groceries yesterday on a semi that came from a church in Texas.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-01-2017, 11:27 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Good on you Bruce

We just sent $175 in groceries yesterday on a semi that came from a church in Texas.
That is fantastic Arlin: Texas is going to need a great deal of help for several years to recover from this disaster!

Bruce
(09-01-2017, 05:25 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: That is fantastic Arlin: Texas is going to need a great deal of help for several years to recover from this disaster!

Bruce

Since we already had our monthly food supplies so we spent our monthly allowance to help them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.