Here is a new t shirt for you
(09-06-2017, 08:27 AM)JimDaddyO Wrote: It's missing "lizard" and "Spock".

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
How do they work for the kids to use.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bazinga!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(09-06-2017, 08:27 AM)JimDaddyO Wrote: It's missing "lizard" and "Spock".

And dynamite. 
Laugh (Those who watched American Pickers would get the reference).

Paul
Paul
They were right, I SHOULDN'T have tried it at home!
Funny it comes from woodworking tips. LOL
(09-05-2017, 01:28 AM)iclark Wrote: I would not wear it. Not fond of gallows humor on my shirts.

On the other hand, I don't wear my "Got Wood?" T-shirt, either. I bought one for me because I appreciated the double entendre but chose not to get one for my niece. I didn't want to upset the BIL.
I would not wear it also... almost as bad as the arrow ->I'M WITH STUPID
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(09-12-2017, 05:30 PM)GeorgeV Wrote: I would not wear it also... almost as bad as the arrow ->I'M WITH STUPID

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I need pockets. T-shirts don't do it for me. They are good for winter only.

But would I wear it?   Hmmmm........I don't wear T-shirts. Like I said; No pockets!     
Slap

Laugh
(09-03-2017, 05:41 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I thought it was something to remember to wear around while working,

I have a permeant reminder. Look at my use name
Jim
(09-13-2017, 10:40 PM)daddo Wrote: I need pockets. T-shirts don't do it for me. They are good for winter only.

But would I wear it?   Hmmmm........I don't wear T-shirts. Like I said; No pockets!     
Slap

Laugh

The only have & buy T-shirts with pockets
Jim
(09-24-2017, 07:45 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: I have a permanent reminder. Look at my use name

Maybe the t shirt should have been out earlier for you.
Rolleyes
Laugh