Tractor Fest 2017
Some of the "goodies" I picked the other day...
Big Grin 

A 4" x 26" backsaw, for a Langdon No. 70 mitre box..( will also work in my Stanley No. 2246 nicely)
Cool  

I regound a socket adapter to fit the North Bros.  Yankee #33H.    Added a drop of oil on the moving parts.   $0.50 each.   The Awl I have left as is.   Next?
Uhoh  

A Stanley No. 4, type 9.   This is after I have rehabbed it back to life.
Rolleyes  Cost?  $8
Yes 

Some of the other items?

Both that tail light and the headlight use a candle for lighting the way....
Winkgrin

There is a Saw Mill on site.    They use the pto drum on the side of a farm tractor to spin the blade.  There is that wide, web belt laying off to the right.   Lots of vendors, lots of stuff under tarps, due to showers coming through.....free parking, and free admission.  And, over a 100 tractors on display...
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Tractors?   Tractors?
Confused  

Uses a tree branch as a motor mount for the rear motor? 

This is a tractor?
Rolleyes  

More views?

They had this little guy running while we were there.    Take a good look at the timbers under that engine..
Cool  

That plywood box under the blade is part of a dust collection system.   Galv. pipe comes out  through the "pit" then up to a cyclone sit on top of a truck's dump bed.  
Cool

As for that Stanley plane?
Confused

I had to look twice, to make sure it said $8, and not $18......then I paid me money, and walked quickly away...
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that