woodnet error message Fixed --Thanks!
Anyone else getting a security warning about woodnet?  Looks like this:
(09-04-2017, 09:46 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: Anyone else getting a security warning about woodnet?  Looks like this:

Yep!
finally broke down and gave the site an exception.
Mike
Semper Audere!
What does that mean?
All morning long I've been receiving a similar message. I, too, want to know what it means? Is WWN under attack from the dark web or has WWN somehow lost is certification?
I'm getting it.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Thank you!  Ok, we have problem.   Just like plumbing leaks....they always happen on holidays. 
Uhoh
(09-04-2017, 12:36 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Thank you!  Ok, we have problem.   Just like plumbing leaks....they always happen on holidays. 
Uhoh

More than likely the admin forgot to renew the certificate. Should be resolved tomorrow. Does not mean we are under attack.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(09-04-2017, 11:02 AM)mbholden Wrote: Yep!
finally broke down and gave the site an exception.
Mike

Tempted to allow the exception, but realized that who else would be going to the Forum until it was fixed and so stayed away from the site for the whole weekend.

Simon
I didn't seem to have a fix, so quit trying. Thanks. I realized this experience was like a coffee addiction.
I could not reach the site in the morning.  After lunch all was fine.  I was not sure if Google was making the notification or if some other party was making that notification.

I did not see it on my tablet (IPad).
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.