Lee Valley paper catalog
I just got my free shipping order today (just a few chisel rolls to contain the gathering of carving tools I've somehow acquired).  I asked for a paper catalog with the order, and, yep, there it was.  It's been a few years since I got a paper catalog, and the new one's nearly twice the thickness of the last one I got.  My and wow!  Before we know it, Rob will be issuing a dream book as thick as the old Sears Big Book.

I'm anticipating a good time paging through it.
I myself really prefer to page thru a paper catalog rather than online, and for me (computer unsavy) it's much easier to page back and forth. I even put page markers for things I already own so I am prepared for the "Cyber Monday" or whatever it's called once a year. I also read paper magazines. I've never been much at reading online.
Paper is easier. And, it will have many uses next year--guess we can't have it in the throne room. I do refer to it when ordering from the digital version.
I buy more when shopping from a paper catalog. Also, TFWW no longer has a paper catalog.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
TFWW?
(09-08-2017, 07:21 PM)toolmiser Wrote: TFWW?

Tools For Working Wood
I've received all their catalogues since the white one. I think it was their first. Should have kept it.
A man of foolish pursuits
Exclamation 
I really wish for the paper catalog. It's just not the same on a screen. For one thing, we can't get close enough to read it on a screen. 
Confused
(09-13-2017, 08:24 AM)Joe Tilson Wrote: I really wish for the paper catalog. It's just not the same on a screen. For one thing, we can't get close enough to read it on a screen. 
Confused
You know, I have no problem shoving the thing into my face at 48pt font size. The complication is the wild roller coaster zooming and finding what I wanted on all that acreage. Or are you a myop too, and referring to *your* distance from the screen?