Bench dogs
I recall that there was a spate of pix with dogs (4 legged) on benches.... anyone still got pix.... or point me.

((((GOOG could not oblige... just 'normal' one-legged dogs))))

-ger-
I've seen a lot of cats on benches... including mine, don't remember any dogs tho...
Skip

(09-08-2017, 03:17 PM)irishconger Wrote: I recall that there was a spate of pix with dogs (4 legged) on benches.... anyone still got pix.... or point me.

((((GOOG could not oblige... just 'normal' one-legged dogs))))

-ger-

On the SAPFM website was a thread called: Dog-OnIt that had dogs on benches.
Perhaps that is what you recall.
(SAPFM.org)
Mike
Semper Audere!
(09-12-2017, 12:03 PM)mbholden Wrote: On the SAPFM website was a thread called: Dog-OnIt that had dogs on benches.
Perhaps that is what you recall.
(SAPFM.org)
Mike

I recall a thread like that on one of the forums I visit, but can't recall which one (and it wasn't SAPFM, and, please, don't tell me that it's easy to register there because I spend too much time on the interweb already).

I remember, when I saw that thread, having a brief moment of wondering what our long-departed Ubu, 160 furry pounds of loving Newfoundland mix, would have looked like on my bench, if I could have figured out how to get her up there and convinced her to hold still long enough for a picture...assuming I could back up far enough in the shop to get all of her in the picture.