Disappointed with Evolution Rage 2 chop saw
Hello everybody I have purchased the Evolution Rage 2 chop saw. I am very sure few people in this forum has got one. I am not happy with this chop saw. I am having problem cutting 45 degree angle bar. Every time I make the cuts the blade grip the angle bar and stop, even I I make fully tight the angle bar. My question  dose anybody run into this problem before?, if you do what is the solution and how I am going to correct this problem, I did not write to the company yet so decided to write to the forum. The Evolution Rage 2 has purchased from UK, thank you for your help.

Looking that that I would call it what they call it, a chop saw.  Good for chopped the ends off of things but doesn't scream accuracy for mitered corners like for a picture frame.
(09-10-2017, 10:16 PM)alsayyed Wrote: Hello everybody I have purchased the Evolution Rage 2 chop saw. I am very sure few people in this forum has got one. I am not happy with this chop saw. I am having problem cutting 45 degree angle bar. Every time I make the cuts the blade grip the angle bar and stop, even I I make fully tight the angle bar. My question  dose anybody run into this problem before?, if you do what is the solution and how I am going to correct this problem, I did not write to the company yet so decided to write to the forum. The Evolution Rage 2 has purchased from UK, thank you for your help.

Which blades and how many cuts each? The ferrous blades are not good for many cuts at all. Not sure what the expectation is.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Hi,
Here's a link to video I saw that deals with the Evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78QSbPzh7tM
(09-11-2017, 01:00 PM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Which blades and how many cuts each? The ferrous blades are not good for many cuts at all. Not sure what the expectation is.

A while back OP had posted about his saw, and a blade question. I had never heard of Evolution before that. It appears per each model saw they have specific blades for them, and I got the strong opinion that intermingling the wrong blade saw combo would net some sloppy cuts, with a very short blade life. Sounded a bit gimmicky to me, and the price wasn't where you would expect something to be that didn't have much trade associated with it.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(09-11-2017, 01:16 PM)digger Wrote: Hi,

P
erseverance!

Not the kind of saw I would touch even with a ten-foot pole.

Simon
(09-11-2017, 01:16 PM)digger Wrote: Hi,

That thing makes the HF stuff look high end.
Not familiar with that version but the chop saw style machines are very good. IMO better than the Dewalt  as the base is cast instead of flimsy stamped steel, much bigger fence and clamps etc.