plywood panels and glue
(09-23-2017, 05:48 PM)sawdust703 Wrote: I'm getting things ready for a project that uses 1/4" bead board. It's going to be barn wood framework, with the bead board fit into dadoes. I'm not concerned with the barn wood movement, but I am with the bead board, as it is lumberyard material. I have it in the shop now "acclimating". Is there a chance this could warp, or expand? Our climate here in Kansas is dry, to say the least.

1/4" bead board. Pine or cedar?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-21-2017, 05:43 AM)fredhargis Wrote: This photo stuff is certainly confusing to me. I've had a few that look like what I see in your post (a postage stamp) then when i quote it and type this, I see the pic and the padlocks...I'm wondering what I'll see when I hit the "post reply" button. Are you using Google Photos? That's the one I was using when I had the problem.

This forum is very confusing, but this is what works.  Get an account on photobucket (free) and upload your photos there.  Then you can use the icon that looks a a bit like a chain link.  It is about the middle of icons on the page where you compose your question/reply.  Photobucket even nicely provides a place where you can directly copy the link to your clipboard so it can be pasted here.  That makes nice photos, but the instructions on this forum s***.
(09-21-2017, 08:57 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Fred, I use Google Photos and it works very well IF you make sure to put the photos into a Shared Album and you use "Copy Image Location" as the string you paste here in the URL box after you click the photo icon.

John

John, thanks...I'll try that.

Vernonis,
You must not have seen the new PB fee structure. I'm not paying that much for a hosting site.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-26-2017, 11:48 AM)vernonls Wrote: This forum is very confusing, but this is what works.  Get an account on photobucket (free) and upload your photos there.  Then you can use the icon that looks a a bit like a chain link.  It is about the middle of icons on the page where you compose your question/reply.  Photobucket even nicely provides a place where you can directly copy the link to your clipboard so it can be pasted here.  That makes nice photos, but the instructions on this forum s***.

Mmmm. $399.00 a year isn't free
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-25-2017, 09:25 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: 1/4" bead board. Pine or cedar?

it's pine bead board.
Sawdust703
Smile

head sawdust maker
Raised
(09-26-2017, 04:19 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Mmmm. $399.00 a year isn't free
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

Yes,  Photobucket just changed their account terms and now charges $399 a year for what used to be free.  Sorry for those who I confused.  I will have to try the google photo suggestion.

vern
(09-26-2017, 10:29 PM)sawdust703 Wrote: it's pine bead board.

Sorry, just saw your reply.

Pine bead board, I would normally glue those panels together, forming one. Then glue one side of those to one stile.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020