International Tool Catalog Library
(09-16-2017, 05:27 PM)Mark Stansbury Wrote: About a year ago I started uploading tool catalogs that I have scanned onto the Internet Archive (Archive.org). In July the uploads got a name, International Tool Catalog Library, and it's now up to 562 catalogs and other items. This includes many of the old Rose Antique Tool scanned catalogs, and whatever I could find on Google Books. There are many on woodworking hand tools, and you can pick topics or manufacturer to help find what you want. In addition to American, there are 42 English catalogs, 31 French catalogs, and a few others. Please bookmark it, download and save what you want, and spread the word. Wiktor Kuc is using some of my scans for WK Fine Tools. 

If you have scanned something that you'd want to add to this effort, please contact me. I'm particularly looking for the big names like Stanley and Millers Falls, including tool instructions.

I am interested in talking with you about this effort.  What is the best way to contact you?
(09-16-2017, 05:27 PM)Mark Stansbury Wrote: About a year ago I started uploading tool catalogs that I have scanned onto the Internet Archive (Archive.org). In July the uploads got a name, International Tool Catalog Library, and it's now up to 562 catalogs and other items. This includes many of the old Rose Antique Tool scanned catalogs, and whatever I could find on Google Books. There are many on woodworking hand tools, and you can pick topics or manufacturer to help find what you want. In addition to American, there are 42 English catalogs, 31 French catalogs, and a few others. Please bookmark it, download and save what you want, and spread the word. Wiktor Kuc is using some of my scans for WK Fine Tools. 

If you have scanned something that you'd want to add to this effort, please contact me. I'm particularly looking for the big names like Stanley and Millers Falls, including tool instructions.

I would like to add my thanks to you, for this remarkable effort.
Wow !!!!  You put lot of work into this

Thanks    looks great
Just got up to this topic. Outstanding work & collection.
Kudos and THANKS for such a compilation of resources.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
I am very interested in this project and possibly contributing to the effort. What is the best way to contact you directly?
Terrific collection. Thank you for building this!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(03-03-2019, 05:45 PM)Tony Beaverson Wrote: I am very interested in this project and possibly contributing to the effort.  What is the best way to contact you directly?

Me too. I've got a 20's or 30's Stanley catalog I'd like to add if needed.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(03-04-2019, 08:31 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Me too. I've got a 20's or 30's Stanley catalog I'd like to add if needed.

This is a resurrected old thread, so maybe Mark's not watching after a year and a half. Maybe you can contact him on facebook, (he's recently been on "saws, using, collecting, cleaning and restoring")